Would You Like Me To Personally Design A Custom Website Mockup For You … For Free?
From The Desk Of Mark Brinker
Sterling Heights, MI
Prior to building a new website (or redesigning an existing site), wouldn’t it be nice to see what it’s going to look like before it gets built … and before you invest any money?
Well, I’m willing to help you with that.
Here’s how it works:
- You begin by requesting a custom website mockup. (Click the green button at the bottom of this page.)
- I’ll then gather the necessary information from you (i.e. how you want your new site to look, what you want it to do, etc.).
- Once I have all the information, I’ll get to work right away. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the custom mockup of the homepage of your new site will be completed within 5 business days. When it’s ready, my assistant, Patti, will contact you to schedule a virtual meeting (phone call + I share my screen with you) so we can review your website mockup together.
Rather than trying to convince you I can help you, I prefer to just demonstrate I can help you … by actually helping you.
For free. ;-)
Here’s Why I’m Doing This
Simple. This is how I get clients.
A certain percentage of the people I do this for end up asking my office to just do the work for them.
So that’s my “hidden motivation”.
Rest assured …
This Is NOT
A “Sales Pitch In Disguise”.
Far from it.
You’ll get no pressure to become a client.
If you are interested in having us doing the work for you, we can talk about that. If not, that’s fine, too.
Either way, getting a custom website mockup allows you to see what your new website would look like and how it could help your business — but with zero risk or financial commitment on your part.
Here’s The “Catch”
You’ve Been Looking For
I can’t (and won’t) do this for just anyone.
In order to invest my time and energy in designing a custom website mockup for you, you need to meet some strict but reasonable criteria:
1. This isn’t suited for all business types.
The sites we build are best suited for small businesses and professional service providers — doctors, dentists, attorneys, spa/salon, artists, custom home builders, small manufacturing firms, etc.
They’re not designed for businesses that sell “hard goods” like Home Depot or Wal-Mart, or “e-commerce” businesses like Amazon.com.
2. You’ve already got to be in business.
This isn’t for beginners or start-ups.
As long as you have a business that’s up and running, I’d be happy to help you … for free.
And if you get value out of the help I provide and want to become a client, that’s great. If not, that’s fine, too.
Here’s What To Do Next
Click the green button below, then you’ll be taken to a page with a brief application.
When we receive your completed application, we’ll review it and get back to you within 1 business day.