Website Design & Development Services
What We Do
We do custom websites.
That means we design, develop, host, maintain and manage websites. One stop shopping. We handle everything.
The majority of our work involves building high-quality, well-engineered 5-10 page sites for small businesses. But we also can do larger sites that have dozens or hundreds of pages.
The websites we build usually range from $3k-$20k. For a detailed explanation of cost and how to determine what your website might cost please read this.
Types Of Clients We Work With
We mainly work with small businesses and professional service providers — doctors, dentists, spas/salons, home improvement contractors, machine shops, etc.
Our clients want more than a cheap-looking template website, but they also don’t need an ultra-sophisticated, mega-site like Amazon or ESPN that’ll take months to build and cost tens (or hundreds) of thousands of dollars to develop and manage. They just want a nice-looking site that’s modern and professional, provides a great user experience … but doesn’t cost a fortune.
Building a website is a lot like building a house. There are multiple, well-defined steps. Here’s how our website development process works:
- Diagnosis. What’s not working? What don’t you like about your current site? How would you like your new site to look and function?
- Discovery. What media and assets do you currently have to work with to build your new site? What’s missing and still needs to be gathered or created?
- Content. This is where we map out your website content so you project a strong, coherent message that explains who you are and what you do.
- Design. In the design phase we draft the blueprint (i.e. create a mockup) for your new website so you can see what it’s going to look like and make any changes before it’s actually built.
- Develop. At this point your work is done. Now it’s in the hands of the web developer where they’ll actually build your site.
- Launch. Once your site is built and thoroughly tested, it’s time to go live on the internet.
Start to finish, our website projects typically take 30-60 days. If it takes longer than this, it’s usually due to a delay in our client getting us the media (ad copy, images, videos, etc) we need to build their site.
For additional information, get a free copy of Mark Brinker’s book, “The Modern Website Makeover”. (Note: The information in Mark’s book is valid for website redesigns as well as brand new website construction.)
Why We’re Different
For more information about who we are and why we’re different, please click here.
Ready to build a new website or redesigning an existing site? If so, apply to become a client by requesting a free website mockup: